VOVETI Prosecco is dry with hints of fruit on the palate, making it the perfect choice for an easy drinking aperitif, cocktail and to share with friends any time. VOVETI has more bubbles than other Prosecco’s; the powerful pressure in each bottle creates millions of tiny bubbles, ensuring freshness and effervescence.
The VOVETI bottle is sleek and modern with a unique shape that will bring chicness to any occasion. The name VOVETI is inspired by the Latin verb voveo, which means “to vow” or “to promise.” Signifying the vow are 2 orange rings, intertwined. The rings represent the harmonious marriage of classic Italian winemaking and modern luxurious taste.
VOVETI IS A PROSECCO CRAFTED
FROM VINEYARD TO
CELLAR MEANT TO SHARE, INSPIRE, AND ENTERTAIN THE SENSES
ENJOY THE ADVENTURE!
- Very fine and persistent perlage endless tiny bubbles
- Brilliant straw yellow color
- Fresh and inviting bouquet of apple, white flowers (honeysuckle!) and bread crust
- Flavors of green apple, melon and hint of ripe peach
- Creamy finish with impressive length
- VARIETIAL: 100% Prosecco (Glera grapes)
- ALC. BY VOL.: 11%
- pH: 3.19
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 55 grams/100ml
- DOSAGE: 13 grams/liter (Dry)
- PRESSURE: 5.4 bars
DISCOVER & ENJOY
Refreshing effervescence, mouthwatering acidity and lively fruit flavors give VOVETI Prosecco an undeniably food friendly profile.
Find more delicious recipes